The anabolic steroid Turinabol, which also has androgenic properties, is close in structure to the notorious and well-known experienced athletes Methane. Produced by different manufacturers from many countries of the world, it has the names Turinoged, Turanabol and others. In sports practice, Turinabol is used as a solo course and in combination with other effective AAS in order to build dried muscles, form a traced relief, increase strength, endurance and others. It is important to know not only about all the features of Turinabol itself, but also to take it according to the rules so as not to encounter possible Turinabol side effects and not harm your health.
Possible side effects from the course of taking Turinabol
If you take Turinabol on the course in a certain average dosage, which is prescribed in the manufacturer’s instructions for the drug, but is selected more accurately on an individual basis, then it is realistic to minimize the appearance of negative reactions from the body. It is impossible not only to arbitrarily run a turkey in excessively high daily dosages, but also to delay the recommended duration of the course.
Otherwise, it is fraught with one of the following side effects, which then have to be eliminated:
- Inhibition of the production of one’s own or endogenous testosterone . The hormone is not produced in the right amount directly while taking the drug. Like all anabolics, Turinabol inhibits the body’s production of the natural hormone testosterone. The result of such insufficiency can be all sorts of physical abnormalities, as well as psychological disorders. After the course, it is important to carry out PCT with appropriate drugs. Also, if you follow the average dosages of Turinabol, the decline in testosterone during the course of administration will be insignificant.
- Hepatotoxicity . Since this drug is a 17-alkaline anabolic, it is prone to toxic effects on the liver when taken. But usually this is true if you take the drug in too high a dosage and for a very long time. In other cases, if the liver is initially healthy, changes in its work on the course of the steroid will be insignificant. After the course, if necessary, you should drink hepatoprotectors, as well as choleretic drugs.
- Endocrine disorders . These include the following in men:
- prostate hypertrophy;
- Inhibition of normal spermatogenesis;
- Disorders of the metabolic process . This is a decrease in glucose tolerance, and an increase in the amount of LDL, that is, low-density lipoproteins, and a high level of creatine phosphokinase, and retention of potassium, calcium, and phosphorus, and the appearance of edema.
- Negative effect on the nervous system . This is overexcitation, sleep problems, or, on the contrary, a feeling of drowsiness and depression. May occur when taking Turic in high dosages.
We have named the main side effects that the manufacturer indicates in the instructions in order to warn athletes against overestimating Turinabol dosages and delaying the recommended course. Proper use of the steroid will reduce the risk of negative reactions from the body to a minimum against the background of the high efficiency and effectiveness of the course of the drug itself.
Characteristics of Turinabol
To have an idea about this high-quality and excellent sports drug, we advise athletes to get to know it better. For the first time, Turinabol was developed by the specialists of the German concern Jenafarm, who patented a new product in 1961 and introduced it to the pharmacology market.
The main properties of Turinabol are as follows:
- The main active ingredient is the difficult-to-pronounce chlordehydromethyltestosterone.
- The anabolic index, according to experts, is 180%.
- Androgenic activity does not exceed 50%.
- The half-life of the blood structure is up to 16 hours maximum.
- The period of detection of traces of the use of the drug in the blood during laboratory tests is up to 250 days.
- Not prone to conversion to estrogen, that is, aromatization, moderately toxic to an organ such as the liver. In this case, the possible inhibition of the axis of the hypothalamus-pituitary-testicles is assessed as medium.